Devil WoW Forum
Welcome to Devil WoW....
Pls login with your account information
Devil WoW Forum
Welcome to Devil WoW....
Pls login with your account information
Devil WoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is forum for Devil WoW server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
swmXIII

Rep : 1

Suggestions.... Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions....   Suggestions.... EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:45 am

Post suggestions here for the time being 'till it becomes a separate Board
I say Shadowmourne and Frostmourne would be a nice addition.

Also no spamming and only post suggestions.
And I would like to know if the appearance of custom items can have changed color inside DB
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Chaos

Suggestions.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions....   Suggestions.... EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:08 pm

Well here's a simple Suggestion.
It's not much but I've noticed it on alot of other servers.
I was thinking some more Custom Instances, I mean I can help make them if you guys dont feel like it, but it's nice to get a change in scenery every once in awhile other then that "Place back in Time" Instance.
Idk though, just a Suggestion Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/homesk8r
swmXIII

Suggestions.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions....   Suggestions.... EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:43 am

Chaos wrote:
Well here's a simple Suggestion.
It's not much but I've noticed it on alot of other servers.
I was thinking some more Custom Instances, I mean I can help make them if you guys dont feel like it, but it's nice to get a change in scenery every once in awhile other then that "Place back in Time" Instance.
Idk though, just a Suggestion Razz

You suggested the obvious...why?Cuz the server is having major changes since it was opened,one of them is what u said..
As many of u know I do not know WoW lore well,except some events from WC III...however,since we start focusing on myths and legens I can really post many suggestions cuz I know many myths and legends,not just greek ones.Im gonna post a few of them which shud be included.
-Olympus (we could use Azshara Crater for this onoe unless a choice has been made already)
-Azgard (yeh theres a valhalla made but this is something diferent obviously)
-The legend of Siegfried
-The legend of King Arthur
-The Beowulf Tales (now thats epic O.o)
-The tasks of Hercules (I think they could be included)
-SOme kind of Underworld (To use as an arena,nothing else
-The japanese legend of Nobunaga Oda (aka Demon King O.o)

And ofc I could post thousands of legends.
ALso I have suggestions for equipment and how we could develop each....but thats up to our admin

And a fix on the loot/wep bug pls....
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Chaos

Suggestions.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions....   Suggestions.... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Oh, those kind of Updates, well we have to learn about Ancient Mythology in Social Studies so I'll keep you posted if I hear anything intresting, pretty much all I do in that class is look at the back of my eyelids Razz
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Chaos

Suggestions.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions....   Suggestions.... EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:30 pm

Okay I definitely think i've got a good idea here and it would be cool to see my "bored in Social Studies class" thoughts come to life. (:
Anyways I thought of maybe a Ancient Mythological Instance, a cool name would be "Yard of Heroes" or something.
But Im thinking have a few bosses named after Greek Gods and other stuff like that. Names like "Zues" and "Ares".
But I dont really know much about them due to Social Studies class being my nap time Razz
and I dont mean like a "Soloable" instance such as "A place back in time" Im thinking something with scripted mobs that Stun, Cast, Etc. something that would take skill and a good group to do. Not quite 8 second Stuns though, that's alittle frustrating when your trying to kill Zombies (:
But yeah go easy on me, Im just throwing thoughts out there to improve the server in any way I can, plenty more "thoughts you guys probably will think is dumb to come" haha
Back to top Go down
swmXIII

Suggestions.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions....   Suggestions.... EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:39 am

Chaos wrote:
Okay I definitely think i've got a good idea here and it would be cool to see my "bored in Social Studies class" thoughts come to life. (:
Anyways I thought of maybe a Ancient Mythological Instance, a cool name would be "Yard of Heroes" or something.
But Im thinking have a few bosses named after Greek Gods and other stuff like that. Names like "Zues" and "Ares".
But I dont really know much about them due to Social Studies class being my nap time Razz
and I dont mean like a "Soloable" instance such as "A place back in time" Im thinking something with scripted mobs that Stun, Cast, Etc. something that would take skill and a good group to do. Not quite 8 second Stuns though, that's alittle frustrating when your trying to kill Zombies (:
But yeah go easy on me, Im just throwing thoughts out there to improve the server in any way I can, plenty more "thoughts you guys probably will think is dumb to come" haha

They are solo-able cuz after 80 ur Dodge gets capped
and it is Zeus Razz

Also it IS a good suggestion to have routine mobs cast spells as u said (Eatos has made some very nicely scripted bosses in the past btw)

I have something to add.It is a list of mythological equipment!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mythological_objects

The most epic is the Sword of Death O.o

THOSE ITEMS SHOULD BE ADDED IMO

We can make item sets called Valkyrie Armor (dunno where to make it drop, but since we have a Valhalla built....)
1.Valkyrie Battlegear (melee set)

2.Valkyrie Hunting Armor (Ranged/Rogue set)

3.Valkyrie Mystic Regalia (caster set)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions....   Suggestions.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil WoW Forum :: Devil WoW News :: LHDB News-
Jump to: