Devil WoW Forum
Welcome to Devil WoW....
Pls login with your account information
Devil WoW Forum
Welcome to Devil WoW....
Pls login with your account information
Devil WoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is forum for Devil WoW server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gm App for Devil-Wow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nooblike

Rep : 1

Gm App for Devil-Wow Empty
PostSubject: Gm App for Devil-Wow   Gm App for Devil-Wow EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:12 pm

Name: Sascha Rischbieter

Where you live?
I live in Germany

Do you can join Ventrilo and speak there? Yes, i can, i got a Mic that works and like to be in Ventrilo, too

Previous Experience: So, ive just had my own server, there was everytime like 50+ players on but i had to close them because i got not enough money
I was Gm on 3 Servers and Admin on 1 server, here the Server names; Cwow (Admin), Freewow (Gm), V-Wow (Gm), Absolute Virtue (shutted down, Gm)

Contact Information:
Forum: Pm Nooblike
Email: hoax1510@web.de OR hoax1510@googlemail.com
Msn: Sycslolz@hotmail.de

How many hours do you play?
In the week i play normally 5-10 Hours, on the Weekend mostly all the day, that means like 15 Hours, so i am very Active person

Why you think you have to be choosen by us?

I think you choose me, because im a Very nice and Very helpfully person, i always do tickets, thats why i want to be a Gm, i just love
to help other People on the server. Im Always Active on the Server, and spending the most time on the Server, but im just active on the Forums too, so ive im not online you ALWAYS contact me on the Forums.

What I Could Bring To The Server:
So, i will do bring Fun to the server, that means, when im not helping other People, i will do some really funny events too. Im a nice person that is everytime nice to other (that means not writing in caps SHUT UP or something)I ALWAYS being a helpfully Gm. I always try to help other Gm's with helping if they want to do and new Jump event or a normal Event. And i will also bring fun into the Team. but sometimes i am really Crazy( ;D).

What langues do you speak
English 98% Fluent(sometimes i don't know what i have to say, but normally that doesn't happen)
German 100% Fluent( may helpfully because i can support german members with German, not with english)

What makes you better than other applications:
I think my App is better then other because, im very nice to all peoples, im VERY active and ive just wanna help them with their tickets ALWAYS), im very funny(sometimes really crazy), I know much about being a Gm because ive had my own server and was Gm on 3 Servers (and Admin on 1). Im Always Active at the forums to so i can help members in the Forums too

Well, that is my app now, i wish you all a nice day.
Sycs aka Nooblike
Back to top Go down

Gm App for Devil-Wow
Page 1 of 1