Devil WoW Forum
Welcome to Devil WoW....
Pls login with your account information
Devil WoW Forum
Welcome to Devil WoW....
Pls login with your account information
Devil WoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is forum for Devil WoW server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My GM application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloax

Rep : 1

My GM application. Empty
PostSubject: My GM application.   My GM application. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:47 am

2; What is your real name?
Kordell Teenie

3; How old are you?

4; Where do you live?
Pennsylvania. USA

5; What time zone are you in?
Eastern Standard

6; Female or male?
Male

7; Tell us about yourself.
Well, I love to play WoW. I am a very kind person, and fun to get along with. I follow rules very well.
And I LOVE to build in WoW. I've been a builder before, until the server got shut-down. I am responsible,
and when you need me. I'll be there ASAP. I am on the computer a lot, not a nerd. But I'm on it 80% of the time,
when it's sunny out im on it 70% of the time, I love to skateboard.

8; Tell us your WoW experience and knowledge.
Well, I started when it came out, I enjoyed it a lot, by the time TBC came out, discovered private servers.
My friend Kev, he made a server, Loki's Domain, and we built that up, I built GM houses, 1 custom village (it didn't turn out too bad), I made 1 custom instance, I made custom NPCs. I know just about every command for Ascent, and Arcemu, almost all for MaNGOS.

9; How would you describe your personality?
I am a very kind, responsible, and loyal person. I am a very fun person, but I can turn serious in a split second.
I like to joke around, and have fun, but I would dedicate myself to this server.

10; Do you have Venrillo and a working mic?
No, I do not. I am on crutches, and accidently smashed my mic with one ):

10; How many hours a day you play daily?
I can be on all the time, sleep isn't my enemy, less sleep I get, the more awake I am.
So I can be on almost 4-9 hrs a day

11; How many hours are you willing to devote to GMing?
I will do as much as I am needed to be.
You say how long, and when, i'll do it, if not, I will nagotiate.

12; Which times do you regularly play online?[Server Time]
Hmm.. Right now is christmas break, so until Jan 4th, fro, when I wake up, to when I go to sleep, I can be on a lot, (Of course, Dinner, Going shopping etc take s out time, but I can still reel in 6hrs)
13; Have you ever GM'd before?
Yes I have.

a; Where did you GM?
My own, and Loki's Domain.

b; What core did the server run?
I experimented with Ascent, Hearthstone, Arcemu, and MaNGOS with my server.
Ascent and Arcemu with Loki's Domain.

c; The reasons why you left/banned/fired.
Loki's Domain got shut down.

14; What positive additions have you made to the community?
I was Helpful, I was very friendly, I held fun events, I would never be mean to a soul.

15; Why do you think you'd make a suitable GM?
Because I understand being a GM is not all about fun. I realise, most of our fun times with WoW is over when I become a GM. I am very responsible, I know 98% of commands. I am always loyal, and I can stay on a lot to help with Building, or ticketing. Honestly, I enjoy both, very well, mostly Tickets. I realise being a GM is a tough responsibility, and I thought before I posted on this, because to me, it was either, "Fun, or responsibility" But I want to help the server as much as I can. And being a GM can really help me do that.

16; Is there anything else you would like to add?
If you choose me, I can do my best, to make this server, more amazing than it already is. I can do a lot of things. And if you don't choose me, that's okay. I'll just be a player. And see if I can help somehow that way. ^^

Question And Answer Test

Write down what you would do and how you would reply to the player. Be as detailed as possible.

Q; "Hello, this player called [Name] keeps killing me while I'm trying to stay away from pvp could you help me please?"

A; Hello, I understand how this is. I will contact the player, and see if he will be polite, and stop it. There are many obstacles in the world,
respond as far away as possible, and try to hide behind a tree/in a bush. and unflag yourself. I can't do anything abot the player other than ask though, if he chooses to do that, and it's not against our rules. I can't use anything against him/her.
Thank you. An good luck.

Q; "Sup, a player called [Name] is being disrespectful towards me, can you get him to stop?"

A; Ask him/her to stop. If they do not stop. Please try ignoring them. If it is sexual, or any other type of horrific harrassment then I will contact the person.
Thank you.

Q; "Greetings, I'm a druid and I can't learn bear form from trainer. Could you teach me this?"

A; Try to go to a different Druid trainer first, if it doesn't work I would have to contact an Admin before I am eligible to decide if I can grant you the spell or not. If I am restricted to teach you any spells. I am sorry to say, I can't teach it to you. Until I have my permission. Thank you.

Q; "Hi there, the quest that I'm doing is bugged, please fix it."

A; What quest are you on? What NPC did you accept the quest from? I will look into the quest, and see if I can do anything about it.
But if I do not have rights to the Database, I cannot go right in and fix it. Abandon, and relearn it, see if that does the trick.

Q; "&#^, $^*@& ^&*@@ %&^*( Q#$ ^*!#&# *@ !)&(! ^*&*!$ ^%& ^&%^! ^&$?" You don't understand this foreign language. How do you react?

A; I don't understand your language. Try resending a ticket in english. Thank you.

Q; "Hi. I'm a DK and I don't have all my talents. Help!"

A; Do you mean Talentpoints? if so, then try unlearning and relearning all your talentpoints. Then exit and reopen your client. Login and see if that fixes it. If not, I can see if I can give your your appropriat amount of TalentPoints.
If you mean The spells or buffs are not showing up, Try relogging, if that doesn't work. Screenshot your talents, each page. And Unlearn your talents, then put them back in.

Q; "Hey! [Name] is flying in the air and shooting me! Please help!"

A; I will appear to you, but invisible to take a look at what he is doing.
If I know he is a GM, I will have him reported to our Head admin.
If he is hacking I will kick him. If he continues hacking, I will ban him.
Thank you.

Q; If you see a GM out of control with a community member or another GM. What will you do?

A; I would try to talk to the GM myself, tell them they are being out of control and disrespectful.
and ask them to please stop. If they don't I'll contact an Admin or higher GM, and tell them which GM
is out of control, and why.

I used someone else's Setup. Thanks to who you are, forget your name.

Thanks for your time and i hope to hear from you soon! Best of Luck with everything.
Back to top Go down
Eatos2

Rep : 4

My GM application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GM application.   My GM application. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:02 am

I could hire you add me on msn to talk more eatoos@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Bloax

My GM application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GM application.   My GM application. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:26 pm

Eatos2 wrote:

Okay, mine is Bloax@live.com

Thank you for accepting me.
Back to top Go down
swmXIII

My GM application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GM application.   My GM application. EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:00 am

Bloax wrote:
Eatos2 wrote:

Actually I never said to you welcome.So...

WELCOME TO OUR TEAM!!!
Back to top Go down
Danny

Rep : 4

My GM application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GM application.   My GM application. EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:46 am

swmXIII wrote:
Bloax wrote:
Eatos2 wrote:

Actually I never said to you welcome.So...

WELCOME TO OUR TEAM!!!

I never said it either, so Welcome to the team Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My GM application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GM application.   My GM application. Empty

Back to top Go down

My GM application.
Page 1 of 1