Devil WoW Forum
Welcome to Devil WoW....
Pls login with your account information
Devil WoW Forum
Welcome to Devil WoW....
Pls login with your account information
Devil WoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is forum for Devil WoW server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gm application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
djfresh

Rep : 1

Gm application Empty
PostSubject: Gm application   Gm application EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:01 pm

2; What is your real name?
DJ

3; How old are you?

4; Where do you live?
Florida miami USA

5; What time zone are you in?
Eastern Standard

6; Female or male?
Male

7; Tell us about yourself.
Well im a baseball player, i love video games WoW is like my favorite game for PC haha, umm ive played this game since day 1 i no everything there is to know about this game, Ive been playing private servers here and there for about 2 yrs Im a Tattoo artist, im always looking for new things to learn..

8; Tell us your WoW experience and knowledge.
Well i started the day the game came out i wasnt to into it cause i didnt no to much about it in the beginning so i played on and off and then i might couple of friends and started to play like 24/7 i leveled my first characther to 60 in 5 days been playing ever since, Retail im on ICC first wing Farm.

9; How would you describe your personality?
I see myself as a kind, intelligent person who is serious when it comes to work. I am not the most social person when it comes to Game Master, but I am friendly and helpful when it comes to tickets.
10; Do you have Vent and a working mic?
Yes and yes my mic is somewhere around but i do have one.

10; How many hours a day you play daily?
I have a Laptop so i can be on as Long as needed, i dont like sleep haha, i tattoo all the time but always can be around a computer to help out.

11; How many hours are you willing to devote to GMing?
As much as needed to be, as me whenever to be on ill try my best to and if i cant i wont not tell you.

12; Which times do you regularly play online?[Server Time]
Anytime needed, IM always on at night more but like i said im always on my computer doesn't mean im playing Wow but i can be.

13; Have you ever GM'd before?
Yes.

a; Where did you GM?
My own server, and Wowstealth, and wowbeez, and a ton more i cant rememeber the others.

b; What core did the server run?
Arcemu, and couple of custom ones

c; The reasons why you left/banned/fired.
Never got fired i took minez off line for retail and same with the other servers, some fell threw cause of the host but never fired.

14; What positive additions have you made to the community?
Helpful, friendly, a good knownledge of the game.

15; Why do you think you'd make a suitable GM?
I would make a suitable GM because im a person that loves to help out and i love challenges, its not like i want to fly around and do stupid stuff, i wanna make the players expereince very good so thaty they can invite there friends and other people to the server, to have a good GM support what makes a great Server.

16; Is there anything else you would like to add?
Im not going to sit here and be like if you pick me you wont regret it, all i gotta say is that if i am chosen then i can bring alot to the table, help out as much as i can do to my best abiltiy.

Question And Answer Test

Write down what you would do and how you would reply to the player. Be as detailed as possible.

Q; "Hello, this player called [Name] keeps killing me while I'm trying to stay away from pvp could you help me please?"

A; Hello, Sorry for this i will contact this Player and ask them nicely to stop and also to try and unflag yourself from pvp combat.

Q; "Sup, a player called [Name] is being disrespectful towards me, can you get him to stop?"

A; All you have to do is /ignore this person if you want them to stop contacting you and saying very disrespectful things, and I'll also contact this player and tell them that its not right to talk to other players like that so please reframe from these actions.

Q; "Greetings, I'm a druid and I can't learn bear form from trainer. Could you teach me this?"

A; Depends on my restrictions of my commands, If i can grant this player the spell i will and if not then i would have to tell this player to go to another Druid trainer and learn it.

Q; "Hi there, the quest that I'm doing is bugged, please fix it."

A; What is the name of this quest? What is the problem with it? I'll look into it, but in the meantime, try abandoning and picking up the quest again to see if that solves the problem.

Q; "&#^, $^*@& ^&*@@ %&^*( Q#$ ^*!#&# *@ !)&(! ^*&*!$ ^%& ^&%^! ^&$?" You don't understand this foreign language. How do you react?

A; I don't understand what you are trying to say sir or ma'am can you please re-send a ticket with english please, thanks.

Q; "Hi. I'm a DK and I don't have all my talents. Help!"

A; All you need to do is Find your Deathknight trainer and learn them, If you cant get your talents to show all you have to do is unlearn the talents and it should work (thats if theres a problem with the talents).

Q; "Hey! [Name] is flying in the air and shooting me! Please help!"

A; Is [Name] hacking or is [Name] jumping off mount and attacking you? if [Name] is hacking they will get kicked and if [Name] is jumping off mount just go try and get out of combat unflagg yourself.

Q; If you see a GM out of control with a community member or another GM. What will you do?

A; I would contact a Higher GM or admin and tell them that this GM is out of control and needs to have a talking to.

I put my own setup sorry i didnt see a setup so i hope you like.

Thanks for your time and i hope to hear from you soon! Best of Luck with everything.
Back to top Go down

Gm application
Page 1 of 1