Devil WoW Forum
Welcome to Devil WoW....
Pls login with your account information
Devil WoW Forum
Welcome to Devil WoW....
Pls login with your account information
Devil WoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is forum for Devil WoW server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drikish's Game-Master/Adminisrator Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drikish

Rep : 1

Drikish's Game-Master/Adminisrator Application. Empty
PostSubject: Drikish's Game-Master/Adminisrator Application.   Drikish's Game-Master/Adminisrator Application. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:03 pm

Greetings, Players of Devil-WoW! I have came to here, to attempt apply to become a GM/Admin staff on this server. Well, here we go!

1.What's your character's name?

My planned Character name would be Drikish like my forum's name.

2.How old are you?

Currently, Fifteen year old. In Nov 18th, I shall turn to sixteen.

3.How long have you been playing WoW?

I started playing World of Warcraft in middle of Burning Crusade Expansion. I believe, almost 3-ish year.

4.Did you play retail WoW and if yes how long?

I believe I have played retail WoW around 3-ish year stated above this question.

5.Do you know anything about ArcEmu etc.?

Quite, I know almost every commands and I don't need use GMH for it. I have no problem with ArcEmu's commands at all.

6.Do you have experience as gm?

Indeed, I have gm'd on many servers that I cannot remember. Although, my most recent one was at L33t WoW, which I have co-ownered for 2 months, It was great, although few bugs, we had 45+players uptime.

7.What qualities do you have as gm (Be honest!)?

I have qualities to become a GM, which that would be patientence, listening skills, and some GMs may require problem solving depends on what their postion would be. Developers would require knowledge of C++ or LUA. Currently, I am applying to become a GM/admin I believe the qualities for GM/Admin is same as GM's. I do have these qualities. Plus, you need good english/grammar enough for players to understand you clearly in tickets.

8.What can you do to help us?

I can help you to manage the tickets and manage the problems of players. ( I am more type of customer support person. ) I may create a custom items if you need me to, also I can host a event, but not that well.

9*.Do you know what scripting is and can you script (answer with yes or no,if yes give some details)?

I do know what scripting means, it mean coding. For example, you are scripting a boss. Which it is a NPC with possible custom spells that is working and you have 'scripted' the loot inside so the players can enjoy the fight and have the loots. Unforuntely, I do not know how to script. Sad

10.Why should we pick you?

I believe you should pick me because I may be of help to ticketing and many more, I have experince and patientence, I won't blow up front of players. Wink Plus, I can find bugs and report to higher rank than I am.

11*.If the server gets in trouble (eg. Hosting problems) what can you do?

I would come to here and announce the problem and request people to be patient perhaps play a game on forums or whatsover while we wait. Although, my recommendation that you have emergency hosting computer online to host the server in case the main host computer is experincing any problems.

12.In your opinion, are you mature enough for this position (no offence but it is a good question)?

I believe so, I may insert some lame joke there and over there, I rarely use leetspeak. I don't act immature at all, espically when I am on duty.

13.What languages can you speak (a decent level of English is required)?

Currently, I am able to 'speak' English and ASL. ( American Sign Langague.) I'm sure you're wondering why I do know ASL, because I was born deaf. I hope my english is good enough. Wink

14.(Give at least 2 examples of what would you do in various situations)

EXAMPLE ONE: A player is harrasing this player. This player creates a ticket complaining about it.

SOLUTION: I would answer the player ticket and request the Screenshot. ( If i am unable to review the chatlogs on Database. ) If the players provides me clear screenshot of this player harrassing this player, i would impose a temporary ban. ( Mostly likely 48 hours). Then fill out ban infomation if this server have one. If this players contiunes harass, other or same players comes to me with same problem, and clear screenshot, I shall impose a permanent ban and possible IP ban since the player may return with secondary account.

EXAMPLE TWO:
This player is breaking the rules of 'event' that other GM or I are hosting.

SOLUTION: Firstly, I would warn this player to stop breaking the rules and be fair. If this player refuses to listen me, then I would take him to the 'jail' to suspend him from the event for around 10 min. Then teleport him back to the beginning. If this players still breaks the rules, then I would remove him from the event and teleport this player to the mall or his faction city. ( If we have custom portal that returns back to the event.. ) If I find this player back into the event, then I would impose a temporary ban of this account with timer of 2-ish hour. By time, the event should be completed and the player can play as he want, then I would proceed to warn other GMs that this player likes to break the rules.

Thank you very much for reading this application! If you wish to contact me. Please contact me at: Riley19942009@live.com
Back to top Go down

Drikish's Game-Master/Adminisrator Application.
Page 1 of 1